- Replace all divots and pitch marks
- Rake bunkers carefully and replace rakes in the bunker in the direction of play;
- Do not cross the greens, fringes or tees in a caddy or electric cart;
- Our greens are seeded with 100% agrostis stolonifera, healthy and beautiful. Prior to the start of the game your shoe soles should be well cleaned not to transfer bio-materials brought from other green areas.
- Observe and make yourself aware of the correct etiquette on the golf course including the dress code;
- Follow the instruction by the Rangers;
- During game of golf, green fee card should be attached to golf bag and placed in visible position.
- Maximum 4 players per flight;
- Each player must have his own golf bag;
- Give way to quicker groups (time limit of four and a half hours);
- Personal equipment, appliances and other devices need to be approved by officials;
- It is forbidden to start the game from holes other than Hole 1 (except with the express authorization of the Course Ranger) or playing course without respecting the chronological order of the holes;
- The round should be played within our and a half hours, no prolongment is permitted except with the express authorization of the Course Ranger; (e.g., searching for balls longer them 3 min.)
- Driving range balls are not permitted on the course under any circumstances.
COURSE & PLAY SPECIFICS
All distance markings are to the beginning of the green.
Flags are in the different colors and represent as follows:
- RED – front of the green
- YELLOW – middle of the green
- WHITE –back of the green
All greens are of depth 30-35 m